Skip to main content

The Rage on Stupid

I have to write this out, try and not make my pop culture entries so grumpy. I don't think it will be up for a few weeks so maybe some of this will have pasted but I doubt it. Unedited, raw anger and at stupid!! Sorry if it is ranty and maybe hard to read from crappy editing but I am getting it all out!!!

People are a plague on this planet. We are the worst thing to happen to earth. We are spiteful, we are greedy. We have amazing ideas that should make the world a better place and somehow we always manage to pervert these ideas into awful things. You look at any great idea mankind has ever had, that truly changed things and I can almost guarantee you, you can see the flip side which made things worse at the same time. Oh and this isn't some crazy persons manifesto! Don't put me on a list just cause I think humanity is garbage doesn't mean I and insane, just honest. I am not about to climb the bell tower if you know what I mean. Below is a quote as to why animals are so much better than humans

 “Animals don't behave like men,' he said. 'If they have to fight, they fight; and if they have to kill they kill. But they don't sit down and set their wits to work to devise ways of spoiling other creatures' lives and hurting them. They have dignity and animality.”

Lets start with not everything you dislike is either Nazi or Fascist. The fact is a lot of what is being called that in the last decade, used to be just common sense a couple decades ago. Wanting the rule of law and order, not bending for every single persons beliefs or desires isn't being a Nazi. Also not everything you don't like is Woke! Empathy, sympathy, learning other cultures, religions, languages really just learning isn't a bad thing. In fact that was actually what made places great. Actually great, not "make America great again" but actually made the world great. We used to try and balance out the right and the left. The Nazi and the Woke but we have walked away from it, balancing things out I mean. I blame social media for this. Among other things. 

Since it leads nicely into it, can we slow down on the race, gender swapping in entertainment? Its not all bad. I will use Interview with the Vampire. I thought I would hate Louis, I don't he has done a great job. The fact is they slightly tweaked the story and it works for the time and place. Making an actual Viking King a black woman, what the fuck? That is bizarre, Snape in the new Harry Potter is also just a terrible choice. The guys who is the most suspect in the entire series. Who murders the greatest wizard blah blah blah goes from being described as a pasty white guy. To black. This just seems terrible, oh and James Potter is going to constantly be picking on the nerdy black kid, wtf.

MAGAts your a cult of retards! Chumps first run, well he is whacky but he has some good ideas. This last time he is an old man with dementia and you keep backing him. What happened to the Republican party? If that isn't bad enough you have the actual cult not just the party, making AI slop as him as Jesus, as a solider as whatever... Is there actually something wrong with your brains? When I was younger I spent years wondering how the Nazis got cult like status and now I understand.....

On top of that the Brits sure had Americans going on Independence day when they noted Britain has pubs older than America. "Ya well without us you'd be speaking German!" Even Ron DeSantis the governor of Florida commented that. For those of you failed by the American education system, it was Russia that beat the Nazis. Had the Germans not betrayed the Russians and just concentrated on the Western Front, a lot more people would be speaking German. The states had no desire to get involved and Britain survived because it wasn't facing the full German army. They went east to fight. That let the allied forces rally and land on D-day. Also the D-day forces weren't just American. You didn't win the war, you didn't even want to fight.

Religion is great, people need something to believe. I think it is honestly a very basis human desire. Does it have to be correct? No. By that I mean will we ever prove god exists, or maybe it is actually Odin and the world has gone to shit because we quit worshiping him. That you have the "right" religion isn't overly important, it is more that you have something to help you with life. Of course we as humans fuck it up. We started organizing into churches. We start taking quotes and misquoting them or using them to push our own agenda. We kill for religion. We hate other religions because they aren't like us. Our beliefs are supposed to keep us happy, give us a safe feeling. Instead it becomes a weapon or a system to hate others. I have so much more to say on religion but I will end with I believe it is good and then zealots ruin everything!!!

  If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of shit. 

The people most insufferable in Canada right now besides the liberal party are the retarded Alberta separatists. You have a man, missing a neck cosplaying as a cowboy leading the charge?? Some old fucking man who made a list of people he doesn't like and posted to social media. Jebus if that was my grandfather I would be ashamed. Dude take you grandkids fishing or something, get off social media. I can't tell whose worse the ones who want to join the states, or try and be an independent nation. Your all fucking dumb. 

I won't even get into the Liberal party of Canada. I remember sitting in a hotel before our election and thinking thank god, the libs are polling so low they might not even be a party. Then they put lipstick on a pig called it Carney, said elbows up and bam fucked again.

Stereotypes are in some part or another real. Sorry not sorry. both ways though both the positive and the negative. Something has been done enough or seen enough to make people start to say, hey that's really what happens! Again in the social media age it is MUCH worse because people are blowing up every single thing they see or claim to see. Either way there is a basis for something, good or bad.  

Fit in or fuck off. While I might be called racist, hateful, whatever you want for this part. I can live with that. I like multiculturalism. We get some of the best food from it. I mean there is lots more but I love that. A lot of the hardest workers I know aren't from Canada originally. Other cultures make the world great HOWEVER when you land in Canada if you want to be part of that it means adopting our life. By that I don't mean everything needs to change. Bring your religion, as long as it falls into our laws. Don't bring all the things you are trying to start a new life away from. I realize a bunch of this is from online posts but when you see new Canadians bathing in our lakes or rivers, fuck off. You don't get to carry a Kirpan. Carrying a weapon should not be covered in religious freedoms. Its kinda straight forward in my mind, you come to Canada you become Canadian. You wanted to come here, so you change for our nation. Not our nation changing for you!

Guns kill people!!! However if someone sets out to kill people, they don't need a fucking gun to do it. It makes it easier for sure but you leave a gun on a table with no one touching it and no one will be hurt. Murica gun nuts and anti gun people are the same level of stupid. Gun crime, school shootings, it is a societal problem, not a gun problem. Aging myself but I remember when we had gun racks in trucks, not locked, just hanging there and still didn't have the random shootings we see now.

The fucking world is against you, your not paranoid. To the booming boomers who say oh just eat less avocado toast, well thats not the only issue. The inflation and costs are not the same as when you were paying for your $80,000 house. Also the banks were easier on you. A bankers handshake could let the bank take a risk. I paid say $2000 a month for years in rent, a mortgage would have been around $1500 but the bank wouldn't risk it. Yes we see and understand that you can pay that but our paperwork says no, so its a no go. That's just housing. What if you need to toss in childcare or a truck? Your fucked. NO boomers its isn't just bad choices that is making the next generations worse off.

Now to be fair.... There is a lot of bullshit as well. I do alright but it took me 15 years to even start to feel that way. When I was recently doing university courses a girl in my class. Young btw 18ish.... Actually thought she would be making 6 figures and working remotely pretty quick after grad. I am not just calling out young people here, even guys my age now seem to want to work less and make more. People don't stay at jobs, I was reading the younger generations quit more often and move on. Unless it is for something substantially better, your likely not getting any further ahead. Often citing mental distress. Having a 40 hour work week isn't mental distress! Also companies and corporations have gotten so much worse. It is true, even when I was younger companies looked after people better. In general if you worked and did a good job you could expect a raise or something. Now it seems people have to fight for every fucking penny, beg for it. Which does lead to people saying fuck it and moving on. Again likely not getting much better but why stay if your not valued. 

The all cops are bad crowd is so fucking tiresome. Lets not get it wrong, there are some bad fucking cops. Some real bad cops. Hell I know a couple people who were bouncers became cops and if I am honest unless they changed I would not wanna be dealing with them. I am saying this about people I don't even mind! So yes there are bad cops and yes what we see on social media or hear in the news is the bad parts! We don't see all the people who are grateful when the cops help them. A long chat with one, one time said its the gratitude and happiness shown to them by victims or whatever term works best that makes it worth while. The media is not showing you that cause it doesn't sell! Also I genuinely feel bad for them sometimes. The shit they have to put up with from people, media, crooks. I couldn't do it, you would see me on the news when someone crossed a line with disrespect. 

I said humanity takes great things and makes them awful, the world wide web is one of the best examples of that EVER. The internet wasn't invented by a single person but Tim BL is often credited with giving us WWW. It was supposed to let people all around the world connect and share information. We were entering the information age! Great right? Millions of minds world wide will work on problems! Sure maybe it still does that but within years, actually in months it goes bad. The 90s dot com bubble. All over people are start "internet" businesses, investing life savings and of course it crashed. We get chat rooms, great people can connect! I will be honest early 2000s I liked going to them. Oh so did predators, posing as teens to lure teens. I am certain we have always had these predators but the web took it to a new level. To this day human trafficking has ballooned because of the web.  A completely new phenomenon. Like any way of doing commerce, sex sells and all of a sudden you can go online to pay for sex. Or a version of it. I am talking about OnlyFans, which is a real issue. Yes it gives sex workers a much safer way of doing business and that is amazing. It created a digital pimping service, not amazing BUT that is capitalism baby! My issue with OF is the death of actually going out and meeting people. First, really anyone can click yes I am 18. Second, get out of a fucking basement. Go to bar. Ask a woman to dance, get rejected (And handle it properly) These are life experiences we are losing. The cherry on top is the so called dark web. If you want something bad well we have a whole web for that! 

Then comes social media. I remember when a friend from Ontario said hey you should join Facebook. I made a fake profile at first because wtf is this. Within a week or two of using it I made a real one. It was easy to tell this was gonna be big. It used to be farming games, posting pics of fun shit you were doing (Admittedly to make others jealous) or a great way to keep up with old friends and family. Welp people found "Hey I can make groups!" I can get like minded people to hate with me online. Or shit with this I can do my own journalism! Not accurate or balanced journalism I can just write what I feel and call it fact! (The internet already let people do this but social media made it so much bigger) What was a fun happy place all of a sudden was filled with so much garbage. They figured out hey we can make an algorithm that will show you what you like and what you hate. Bomb you with shit you hate to keep you frustrated and angry and afraid. I deleted FB more than half a year ago. Other than not having peoples birthdays memorized, I don't miss it. IN history have we ever been more divided than now and when you take a long hard look at it, what divided us? Social Media can now win elections, whoever controls the media controls the mind. 

Is AI the final cherry on this? I like my AI app. It has been useful for a lot and more and more people are using them. HOWEVER they are getting to the point they can create almost perfect lies. I hate trump, well now I can make a video of him kicking a puppy and spread it with AI. I want to spread fear of Muslims, lets make videos of them saying and doing awful things. Now lets put it on social media and the web to keep people in fear, divided and full of hatred. The web, social media and AI could and should be amazing for humanity but of course we find ways to make it awful. 

Journalism is a lost art if it ever was an art. It would be a pet project if I was ever rich to start a media company that simply reported facts, not spins. Not useless side info just exactly what happened. Many, many years ago I applied to get a journalism degree. The fact was I came in 2 or 3 on the entrance exam and supposedly my interview went great. I was in! There was high hopes and of course I bombed. I am not an amazing student. Something that struck me the first fucking day was our main reporting class we would not be allowed to use the Sun as a source, the Journal was a fine paper but the Sun would not be allowed. Really? So students from day one are told what media, what journalism they can use? That's not right, from day one new journalists are being indoctrinated to a more left leaning view. That was 25 years ago and it isn't hard to see it has only gotten worse. Almost all main stream media has a hard left slant and that is why we have so many "news" agencies like rebel media appear. Be it left leaning or right leaning or whatever, schools should not be telling journalists what media is right and what they should be doing. Journalism is dead on gone, now everyone with a smartphone is a journalist. If there ever was ethics and a code of conduct, that got flushed years ago. Oh and that's not an excuse. I didn't suck at school because I was disgusted by indoctrination. In fact I didn't even think about it until many years later that, that wasn't right. Not until I saw how skewed media had become. I failed because I liked drinking, partying and being dumb more than school.

Gay Pride or Pride as it is called has gotten out of hand! I was watching some old footage of the first Pride day and it was fully clothed people, marching and dancing, having fun and pushing for equal rights. It wasn't people in dog costumes or naked waving shit at children. It wasn't a month long. Pride has become a fucking freak show. Hell I have seen a decent chunk of comments from gay people who know it has gone way overboard. But if you don't support it your a homophobe! So there are now gay homophobes??? Whatever have a Pride day, hell have a Pride weekend but lets tone er down bud. Also the flipside to me, why bring your kids? I get it, maybe 20 years ago when it wasn't a freak show you wanted to open their eyes to the real world but it has been this ugly mess for a few years now. You know it, I know it, so why drag your kid there and then complain? Same with drag queens, why do we have drag story time? What is a child actually getting from a book being read to them while you practice your fetish? 

I already ranted on Trans after the Tumbler Ridge shooting. Sorry this is a mental health crisis, not a real thing. Not Trans, no I admit that has existed since the ancient world and will always exist. It was never in the mass amounts we see now. While it has existed for all of human history it was never pushed on people. We had tomboys, effeminate boys sure. That didn't mean they were Trans for fuck sakes. 

Climate change is real. Whether you believe it or not. Having cold winters and warm summers is not disproving that ffs. Is it as dramatic as people say, I don't know. I have a hard time believing they are accurate either. For millions of years the planet has warmed and cooled and we can have all the ideas in the world but since there is no actual proof just theories I don't know what to say.

Fuck you "Trad" retards. None of you actually have a clue what you are asking for. You want to go way back to the times of Rome??? Okay the Roman Kingdom, or the Republic, or the Empire?? First of all they were hugely multicultural! We get it, you don't like other races and think white people should go back in time. Guess what, way back in time the empire was ethnic. Okay that doesn't work for you, you wanna go back to when Murica was mostly settlers. Your gonna have a farm and grow your own shit? Bullshit. Most of you are on your phones doing social media posts, your not gonna have time for that working 16 hour days. Your moving away from vaccines and having lots of kids.... Well hope they make it! Your gonna home school the ones that survive? No, no your not, your going to indoctrinate them. Home schooling is lie. Yes public education is quickly becoming a joke as well BUT having parents press their beliefs on children is not education. Anyways you trad faggots have no idea what your asking for. Just go ahead and say I am a racist with little knowledge of the world. You don't have to hide it by saying your trad......

PS fuck the education system. I just said home schooling is a joke and it is. I also said that at college level years ago teachers were pushing their views on students. Recently doing a business diploma in college I noticed the same shit. Texts books stating opinions as facts and using current or fairly current events as teaching tools. Lets say we have 2500 years of history we can use as examples, why would we chose something current rather than something say 100 years old. Something that has been debated and researched for years rather than an authors opinion on something current? Education should be facts and teaching people critical thinking skills. No student should ever really know a teachers beliefs, that's not what they are their for. I cant speak to elementary or high school because I have 0 interaction with that level of education in a long time. However if you are seeing it in higher education I am sure it is bleeding into that level as well. 

A millionaire or a billionaire existing has no affect on your life. That's not "simping" for them. I know I will never be one, I also know Elon Musk has no affect on my life so I just don't care. Let's be honest most of them don't deserve the money they have. They didn't work extra hard to build something. The inherited money. They had an idea and the ambition to chase it. (Not a bad thing really) Probably screwed a few people over to build that fortune but in the end it doesn't matter, it doesn't affect you. Could they do better with wealth? Are they like Smaug on a pile of gold, ya. However it is theirs, so it is pointless to whine. Is Musk Tony Stark like he wants to be??? No he is some weirdo, that I think just lives in imagination land now. What super annoys me is the negativity toward a fake billionaire like Bruce Wayne. I won't say weekly but maybe monthly online I see comments about how Bruce Wayne is a bad guy cause he is rich, or goes out at night and fights crime rather than see a shrink and deal with trauma. FFS you monkey fucking retards, its a comic!!!! 

Gawd Damn, I have to stop. I got myself all riled up thinking of how stupid we all are. I could go on forever and I could go much deeper. I won't. I will stick to my pop culture and travel. Just had to get it off my chest. In general it seems like we are all so busy worrying about other people rather just living our own lives mostly do to the saturation of social media in our lives we have lost sight of a simple fact. MOST people just wanna live a happy, healthy life. There are always going to be zealots, bigots, just shitty people but if we spent more times just living our lives we would all be happier and the world would be better!


Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur...

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi...

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo...