Skip to main content

The pics don't her and idiot she just is

My facebook page is kinda bad. 400 tagged photos or so. 300 I likely have a drink in my hand or am doing something stupid! I on the other hand am not running for any political office. The more I think about it I would likely just delete my account, or make it private if I had any political ambitions. Maybe I smarter than that NDP girl lets call her Debbie cause Deborah sounds like an adult name. But really as much as I am sad to see them in power I somewhat got your back on this Debbie. In a changing world were social media is becoming more important this is gonna keep popping up.

Lets start off with why really SOME of these pics ain't that bad. She posed by a weed shirt. Who cares?! Here is the thing whether you agree with it or not soon enough weed will be legal or as close to legal as can be. I don't support or not support it. It isn't my thing. But the fact is, it is coming soon enough. If your too blind to see that, that's your deal. Time will tell if it is a good idea or not. But I do know most stoners ain't gonna get in a drunk bar fight cause weed made them feel more macho. Also you wont hear of many stoned drivers being a danger. Unless snacking and falling asleep is domestic abuse weed wont make that rise like a good whiskey bender will. That being said, I do think it is a gateway drug. Try it, it ain't bad. Maybe I will try something else, is often the mentality. Then people try something worse. My money is the local meth head didn't start on meth but on weed. Now not everyone who smokes a joint will end up a crack head either but everything starts somewhere. Anyways way off topic but a weed shirt?? Come on people, King Ralph was drinking wit the H.A on pictures. You know, the biker club that cops say actually deal the weed?? But that was cool. I love King Ralph but I would say drinking with the bikers is a wee bit more controversial than standing by a shirt with weed on it.....

The Bikini.... What has been seen cannot be unseen. Uhh I dunno were to go with this?? If your comfortable making your own bikini, congrats. And the partying pictures, who cares. Like I said at the start that's 75% of my facebook. If I was running ya I woulda taken them down but I guess lil Debbi ain't that bright. If people quit judging for a minute and think, they probably have done something stupid but maybe then didn't post it on social media. Are you telling me honestly you have no drinkin memory were you weren't. Shit that was kinda dumb. I am gonna be a bit of a snob though. If your gonna drink drink something good. Really Lucky lager?? The brand of beer minors drink cause that's all they can afford? And some of the background in some pictures. Look like a punk rock concert. I am more worried that we voted in a girl who seems to have the mentality of an angry teenager than a politician. I remember those days in places like that. I too thought I knew everything, now a more grown up version of me knows I didn't and I would never vote 20 year old Tavis into power.

Whiny bitch comments kind of annoy me. You work in the service industry. Make my fucking mocha. I make more money now than I ever did in various service jobs. But if I could make the same hell ya I would go back to service. Some of my oldest most long standing friends come from those days. Every restaurant I worked in was like a little family, you made friends and got to know people. Their lives, struggles and often hung out together outside of work. My thoughts are if you cant get along with co workers your gonna struggle with people your whole damn life. Service has way less politics and drama than a real job. If you cant handle that industry how in fuck will you ever handle being an MLA. Also insulting people on not having an education, wtf. In my life I have had the luck of meeting a few people who have companies that do millions of dollars in business a year. Some which employ hundreds of people who started out without even a GED. I also have met people with a ton of education and cant find a job. So shut your fucking mouth and make my mocha.

My biggest problem is with flipping off the Canadian flag. Who the FUCK does that?! As a general rule some people from the middle of Canada piss me off. Newfies love to drink and carry on. The french in Quebec might have their head up their asses and the damn hippies in BC need to quit sending hippies ideas to Alberta! But ya know what they are all Canadian.When hockey is played against the entire world that flag unites us all. It isn't some urban legend, were Canadians go they are respected and often treated better than our southern cousins. People have fought and died all over the world defending what that flag means and some dumb cunt thinks it is funny to flip it off!?! I do stupid shit but in my life I cannot think of once that I disrespected this nation. It is my home and a great sense of pride. There is no "prank" in that, there is no being funny like the NDP have tried to spin it. You would think someone who wants to be involved in the politics in this country would understand that. That single picture makes me worry more for this province than any of the others. What kind of person has the mentality to do that?And what kind of party keeps a person like that? I don't want the NDP to have that riding but they did win it. And fair play is Canadian so they can keep it, but I would hope Notley has the sense to discipline her party.

Anyways the whole thing is most of the pictures who gives 2 shits? Everyone is young or dumb or both in their lives. Social media is the future and it will start to show that more and more. Most of it I can forgive, not the flag bird though that is totally unacceptable. My big thing is looking at those pictures does show who we as a people elected in and I hope it doesn't bite us in the ass.  One hopes for leadership smart enough to not have a shit storm in the first week.....Now go make my fucking mocha!

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo