Skip to main content

A week in review May 18

SO for writing this week I got nada done. Well I wrote maybe 5 more lines but that was it. I am thinking I might get some more done today. My big plans at work fell through but all in all it has been a good week. I am now only a week out from Disney! I will try and get a few blogs in while I am down there. One of my great regrets is in the traveling I have done not writing more down. Yes another first world problem but with a memory as shitty as mine can be I should write it out. Anywho......

Sunday it up Holes plants and did some planting. Then went to the Keg. I can never decide prime rib or steak. I mean I can make a great steak at home but not a good prime rib. Big thing that night was Sansa got raped. For people living under a rock that is from Game of Thrones. Feminazis got their panties in a bunch over this. First off sadly of all the bad shit on Game this scene wasn't all that bad. Making Reek watch was pretty creepy but this is hopefully all building to Ramsay getting a bad and bloody end. It is a show and it was not glorifying rape by any means. So unbunch those granny panties feminazis!

Monday was May Long. We bought a big frickin rock and it sits out front of the house now. I am gonna say it, pretty tame May long and maybe the only one I haven't suffered a hangover. On the flip side other than re doing the flower beds I think my yard is pretty ready to go.

The Stanley cup playoffs are still pretty lame. The Ducks are up 2 -1 over the Hawks. Go Ducks! I respect the Hawk hockey club, they are raw talent but I just hate Patrick Kane. Not as much as say Kanye but he is right up there and I hope that Ducks take the west and win the cup. In the east it is tied. But I really don't care. I would like Stamkos to win a cup and Stevie Y always deserves a cup but do I care about Tampa no not really and the Rangers Meh. Who cares.

Oh the terrible truth came out about the oldest Duggar boy. He liked to diddle little girls. Fucking freaks. Straight up knew they were freaks and it has come out. The two best parts are his parents covered it up. Like these freaks knew and they did nothing. He is incestually touched his sisters and the parents tried to pray it away. WTF is wrong with you? Pretty sure if I found out someone was touching one of my friends kids or if I had kids I would be doing time. But no these freaks milk 15 minutes of fame and try to bury it. And the second is how they are speaking out against gays. So I guess being a pedo is cool but being gay thats bad! FREAKS!

My favorite NDP is back in the news. Debbie D is now supposedly suspended for drawing homophobic pics of Jimmy P. Really Alberta?? This idiot is who you voted in?? Gawd I have my told you so sign ready to use! My teenage brothers are more mature. I think Kevin Smiths dick and fart jokes are more mature. On the flip side the NDP has done nothing to ruin the province yet..

Trash TV still is all over and I still hate the Kardashians and Teen Mom and all that shit. My littlest brother is in Cuba with his girlfriend. Lucky bastard. Unlike Mexico, in Cuba I have never had a gun pulled on me or someone try to get me in a car. So I assume he is safe and having fun. I miss Metro hockey but in ESSC I finally scored scored and our team finally won. Still haven't seen Avengers two yet Maybe should do that tonight.... Spiders are getting to big and numerous in Alberta. But I guess I should start my day and do something useful.

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo