Skip to main content

My whiny rant and whats wrong with the world today!

Annoyed is how I would describe myself right now. The last few weeks have been so annoying for some reason.Maybe its the grey sky, maybe its my itchy nuts I dunno. It might be my coffee is cold and needs a refill.

First the NDP won the government in Alberta. While I have not passed full judgement yet I fear for our province. The this dumb twat who took some stupid pics is all over the news. I already gave my opinion of her, it is no longer news so lets move on. Also the PC party are like rats on a sinking ship. While Jimmy boy takes responsibility, he ain't the only one to blame. The whole group was cocky enough to call a devastating election and now they realize it? But again I push all this back and wait hoping I don't get to use my told ya so sign.

The Stanley cup playoffs suck this year. First off the Kings didn't even make it. Then Detroit went out in the first round. They had 2 chances to finish the Lightning and failed. Then Ovi let me down, they had 3 chances to finish the Rangers but no, in game 7 on a weak OT goal they fail again.I cant stand the Hawks. No real reason except Patty Kane is a greasy douche. Yet I truly fear they may get a 3rd cup in 5 years.... Also some how the Oilers got 1st draft pick again. Seriously 4 in 6 years? There should be a limit or something. And of course it is Connor McJesus. Yes there was hype for Hall, Nail and Nug but Connor is supposed to be the best player since 99. And I am divided. Half of me wants him to be that good. But not white bread. He needs to be funny and a bit cocky like Ovi was years ago. As much as I like Canadian hockey I don't want another I just gotta give it 110% guy. Also that approaching middle age getting fatter and tried of hearing about the rebuild in Edmonton really wants to see Conner be the next Pat Falloon. Remember him.... Wasn't he a first overall pick?

There is this huge controversy with a trans gendered girl going on right now. It is truly showing me how stupid we have all become.When I first heard of "gender neutral" washrooms I didn't get it. Now I kinda do, it makes people with maybe special circumstances feel safe. I can get behind that. Then of course the "ME" world we live in wrecks it all. Kids mostly have good hearts, in my mind. Hate and discrimination is something they learn at home. Left alone I think these kids could deal with this better. But now you get the haters, no this little girl cant pee with the other girls! Why the fuck not? I don't think they go around flashing each other! Then you get the other side. This is a human rights issue. WHAT?? I guess we should be glad in Canada that is what we have as a human rights issue. Not a murderous government or something.One side is dumb thinking this is contagious or something and the other side cant see how some parents want to shelter their children from everything. My solution gender neutral. Cut it down the middle. The sick and stupid thing is this is all parents fighting over something kids could probably figure out. Each side so fucking stupid and blind to the others points.

What else do I got. Well its May long and I am not at the lake. I need to go buy some work clothes, which would be awesome but nice clothes cost money! I have a huge goal drought in hockey and am not playing metro this season. The next GTA is like 5 years away and I don't own an X box 1 or PS4. While full of great story ideas just not finding the time to write! Haven't seen the new Avengers yet. Haven't had a drink in 2 weeks. Cell broke and had to buy a new one. Who knew phones could cost so muc! Slight bit of jealousy my little brother is off to Cuba and I have two weeks before Disney! I know these are all first world problems but this AM I am bitchy!

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo