Skip to main content

Hate "Reality" TV

I blame survivor. Remember the first one, when people actually watched it? When it was a sensation and people had Finale parties? Good times, but then it carried on and on and on. Then came the clones. Damn you big brother.... Whats worse is these show were made to bring out the worst in people. The best way to win is to lie and betray. Even this is livable until every damn thing in the world became a reality show. When did a good story line vanish so we could watch other people whine about their lives?? And when did the learning channel become a line up of "reality" soap operas.......

Fuck the Kardashians. Straight up WTF? Why do people watch and why do people care? Bruce Jenner looks like he really wants to be a woman. Maybe the tabloids are right about him. Rob is pathetic. "I go to bed early, rise early and worry about my socks." That is exactly what my puppy does to. The three sister have 0 talent. 0, except maybe sucking dick dunno... Without the make up and surgeries these broads would be hairy lipped average women. Not that hairy lipped is average or attractive at all. And whats up with the mom? Does she know she is used up and old? Like her girls didn't she get a man and famous by taking a pounding from a lawyer??? Also what is up with the drunk husband?? Why would anyone pay him to show up at a party?? But i guess he is smart marrying into all tat undeserved money. Also Kayne West is awful. I didn't say not talented just awful. I am guessing 90% of his life is fake cause no one can be that fucking stupid. TV literally has become nothing but trash mags on TV.

Duck Dynasty. I can't lie I like this how. It is kinda like being at home but doing the stupid shit we think about instead of just talking about it. However even pretending it is at all real is ridiculous. You don't have a multi million dollar company by constantly hunting and doing dumb shit. Also uncle Sy while being hilarious has to be an act. Phil seems to be the only honest one there and that has given him enough trouble.

Anything to do with gypsies is SHIT! Or trailer park beauty queens. Honey Boo Boo and anything gypsy glorify white trash! How or why do people support this?? Like being life's bottom rung should not be something that we watch on our TV! I will not lie, at times my life has looked like a bad episode from Trailer Park Boys but I was instilled with a bit of pride to not be happy with the bottom rung.

Next is these religious freaks. First off god never commanded anyone to have 5 wives. I mean do what you want but 1 is usually a handful. I am for religious freedom do whatever as long as it doesn't hurt others but personally I think your crazy. Next is this 19 kids BS. First off hello hotdog in a hallway! Next I will never agree with home schooling. Cause I am sure the Jebus freaks are ignoring fact and science! We in the West are up in arms about Muslim zealots but we glamorize these zealots. Sure they ain't murdering but they are not less nutty about god...... Also someone give her a haircut from even the last 20 years.

Midgets, I am done with you. Having 1 show about you was enough. Now its adopting, frickin being in L.A. What happened to being tossed? Also is sex with them, well whats it like? At leas the Gotti family is no longer on TV. Dance moms...? I have never ever wanted to punch females so much in my life. And that fat bitch teacher. These cheap people, you must have some sort of mental issue. The shit they do can't be healthy AND that may be one of the only shows that stopped me from eating....

Ya, ya that is a lot of whining. TV shouldn't piss me off so much but it does! This is a call to take back TV. Real actors, playing real roles. Not real people playing actors or whatever they do....

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo