Skip to main content

Rant Circa 2010 Part 4

Second last old rant.... Circa 2010. No editing done.... Parts of it don't make much sense to me either lol......

I am saddened by the death of common courtesy. He was mostly a good friend, he never asked for much yet often he made a shitty day just slightly better. That one small act, known simply as common courtesy brought a small token of happiness to millions and I believe he has been killed. Last weekend we went back to my home town, driving through the parking lot of the mall a fellow waved to me... (See fellow pleasant way to say some dude I dunno, maybe the changing of common words has helped speeding the death), anyhow. My girlfriend asks who was that? I dunno just a friendly person, has a wave become that foreign of a concept? Door holding, is that gone also? I have noticed people are either really happy or confused when you hold the door for them, I find that sad. My dad would slap us upside the head is we didn’t hold the door for people. I personally blame the guidos for this. Self absorbed assclowns too important or busy to be decent humans. I guess it isn’t just them it is parenting in general. I never thought I would call for more shows for kids like Barney but here I am. Maybe I should have been born in the 50’s. I wonder if Sunday dinners were still around if the world would be a better place. Maybe not just Sunday dinners maybe all dinners. Mom, Dad and kids sitting around the table sneaking dog table scraps. Asking about school, seeing if Tom and Susie have nice friends.  This rant is losing direction. It was supposed to be a eulogy for my good friend without getting into the deeper causes.

Ever have one co-worker who everyone else likes but they just get under your skin? They can be too nice, meaning fake. Or someone who is in a higher position looks down on you even thought you are doing a great job according to everyone else??? Or the fitter inner? Usually a young male willing to do anything to be one of the guys and seems more like a retarded puppy than a co-worker? My problem is a new guy lets call him the worrybot. Our factory is a day away, we have trucks rolling in everyday but the worrybot will pester everyday. Is this in yet? Is this in yet? I mean it isn’t required for another 2 weeks but is it in yet? NO Dumbass but when it is you will be the first to know so you stop coming in here.  If it is a product we make it hasn’t been missed yet.  Somethings however cannot be avoided. If our outside supplier from New York can’t give us the floor register you wanted next day the world won’t end. Just won’t, I have seen homes without registers before and they may not look great but they can wait a week the sky will not fall. Yes you may actually be smarter or better educated than me in this trade at least. So when I ask a question just answer, don’t just roll your eyes.  I was a warehouse worker who ended up in the office part. I buy and sell things working with prices and quantities not the actual trade. And yes you do sound like an ass when you down talk me to other employees, I have been around for along time and do have alot of friends in our office.

Dear James Cameron.... Please go fuck yourself. Take Bob Geldof, Leo, Al Gore and that potatoe eating motherfucker Bono with you. Fly around in your jets, which are harder on the environment than almost anything else.  UMM Gap, Levis Walgreens do you know how stupid you sound??? Someone is still going to use oil from the tar sands. Your really not stopping anything unless you quit using gas altogether and I don’t see you doing that. It is useless your semi protest. If you are buying gas somewere the land is being pillaged. So until you move onto strictly solar power cars just STFU.

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo