Skip to main content

Terror

Tragedy has struck....yet again. For the second time this year radical nut bags have terrorized Paris.

I started this a few weeks ago now (MONTHS. Have been a bit busy but with time off for holidays...) Right after the terror attacks.

It seems people have calmed down a bit. The cry for blood is still there but not as crazy as before. At least here it has calmed down. I cant really speak for Paris. I wont lie. I assume their anger is still red hot. And rightly so. How much more can we as a civilized people stand. I wont back off of this ISIS NEEDS ELIMINATED. With any force and tactic we can use. This is eye for an eye biblical shit. There is no reasoning with madmen. I don't think there has ever been a more clear reason that state and church should be separate. These people don't play by the "rules" of war. They love to attack the helpless and innocent. It is called terrorism because that's what they do. They don't stand and fight but bring wars to people who don't want to be involved. They commit atrocities for the sake of atrocity. Nothing in the past century could unite West and East like these freakos. Sadly Putin in the only leader with the balls to do it. Limp Dick Justin Trudeau wants to pull away from maybe the only war in the last 50 years that needs fought and well Obama is busy dividing the States. JT, liberals you actually make me sick. You do all Canadians a giant disservices. Anytime the world has needed to be fought for, for the freedom of mankind Canada has answered the call. I don't mean like our southern cousins who like to play world police. I mean like a German mad man is killing millions we need to do this. When the call came out, we grabbed our canoes and rocket launching beavers and did what needed done. This is the next war and we need to be there for it. Or it will come to us. Remember when the States were staying out of WW II what happened? We have already been named as a target. While attacks would likely hit Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver. It could be anywhere, if they were smart they would hit the oilsands and cripple an already hurting economy. But that's cool JT bury your head in the sand, wait until you can have a photo shoot over dead Canadian.

But if we do that, we are doing what they want. I didn't want to agree with it but I did seem a comparison of every bodies favorite Jedi Luke Skywalker to a terrorist. He lived in a hot barren place were they struggled to get by. A military op. kills his family so he joins the fight against that army. When we carry out a mission to kill the terrorists and innocents die we are creating our own little Lukes who see us as the Empire. So we have a problem... Blowing them to kingdom come wont work. Don't get me wrong, they need wiped out. But bombs wont do, it will only create more bad blood. Hate to say it but this is boots on the ground. Door to door and then AFTERWARDS helping rebuild. Showing them that the west isn't the enemy. That their is a better way, I am not crazy i don't think we will ever see peace in the Middle East as long as people are going to fight over chunks of land that are "Holy" But maybe we can show that we aren't the enemy zealots want to paint us as. It is sad to say but people will only ever get along when they are forced to and there is only one way to do that. World Peace can only happen under a dictatorship and lets be honest no one wants to go down that road. Look at Anakin Skywalker and what happened to him......

The other big thing is the refugees from this. My gut instinct is stay the fuck out. But I was raised in a red neck town in the north. (No offense I love my home town it jut has some close minded people.) The actual Canadian in me knows the right thing to do is to take in people who are hurting and in need. That is what this country was built on. Freedom and equality for all. HOWEVER there is the whole thing this is Canada!!! (Say that in a Spartan voice. During a hockey game. When we are thumping someone) Meaning you are coming here. You abide by our laws. You don't ask us to change the things we have been doing for a hundred years. You show your damn face when asked. You are free to practise any religion you want. AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T go against our ways of life. Men and women are equal. And we are all free. Sorry if that comes off harsh but it is the truth. If you come here you become like us. The last thing is I am 100% behind security screening. I am sorry but it is foolish to open the doors to a possible terrorist. You buy a bag of apples and 1 is poisoned do risk eating it? Or do you go over them thoroughly and stop the ones that may kill you? Put your political correctness aside, put aside your good heart and be honest when you answer that. The final thing with that is single males. If a war is hurting my country and threatening my family. I am not about to leave for greener pastures. You stand and fight. So thousands of them coming in does make me wonder who are these people who can leave family behind....

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo