Skip to main content

Another Gun Grab

Idiots are making me mad. They always do but this time I mean I am almost done a blog then Justin Trudeau and his half bright government do something so stupid it makes me start a new blog and not finish what I have been working on for weeks!! Also what they did is so stupid it annoys me. Another gun grab. 

First I will be honest I understand SOME fears or objections that people have. It is 100% true a hand gun is kind of a useless gun. The reality is it is useful for 1 thing and 1 thing only. Killing people. You aint taking it hunting.... I also support someone's right to own one knowing that. You break into my house, I truly believe you should be aware that someone can shoot you for doing that. You break into my house you are a threat to my family or me I believe I should be able to defend what matters to me. You chose to do something like that it SHOULD be that you have to live with the consequences of your actions. Of course it isn't like that because Canada already has very strict gun laws!

On top of that it sickens me when fucking clowns try gun grabs. Last time it was when a man dressed as cop went on a murderous rampage with illegal weapons. This time it is when a freakshow (Clearly with mental issues) goes on a rampage in another country. Do you see the common issue, it isn't guns it's people with mental issues. However we are ignoring that, I mean why look at the root problem when you can put a Band-Aid on a bullet hole? 

Legal gun ownership isn't a right. In fact people have to jump through hoops to get a gun. Then to get a restricted firearm (Read hand gun) it is even harder. Which I agree with!! 100% You want to fix something take a long hard look at that. In fact don't give out RPAL (handgun) licenses right away. We have GDLs for people to be able to drive a car, why isn't there a process like that for gun ownership? Get you PAL, have it for a few years. retest a harder test. More background checks and then maybe get an RPAL. The simple fact is it isn't the thousands of legal gun owners that are the problem, so why go after that? I mean I am supporting making it get harder to get but look at the real issue....

Illegal guns. It isn't law abiding citizens committing gun crimes, its criminals.  This gun grab will have 0 effect on them. I don't think they gangs are heading down to Cabelas and buying guns. I mean maybe but I don't think so.... In my life only once has it happened but I know if I actually looked it wouldn't be to hard to find an illegal gun. The once it happened we simply had a few drinks with some "shady" characters and the fact was they made it clear they were looking to move a gun. This is me! I hardly look like a criminal, I have in my life met some people who weren't always on the up and up but nothing too bad and yet I was offered a gun. I can only imagine how much easier it is for someone who is actually actively looking for a gun. My point is these people aren't about to hand in guns so why is more money not being moved into fighting that rather than going after legit owners. OR mental health? First some people shouldn't be able to own guns or should lose them if they have a break down why aren't we trying to help those people? I don't think in any shooting do you hear, the shooter was a happy healthy person. No they usually have a lot of issues going on. Put much stiffer penalties for gun crimes! On top of that it is a joke to think we won't have easy access to guns. You do realize who our southern neighbor is right?? I don't know the actual stat anymore it was something like there is 120 gun for every 100 people in the States. I would also assume that is the legal guns not all the other ones kicking around. You think they will stop flowing into Canada? Ya just like drugs don't come from the States.

This is another Woke Virtue Signal that will have little to no effect on gun crimes. It boggles my mind people fall for this shit. In all honesty I think it is people who don't know anything about firearms that think this is a good idea. Or again the woke that want to say they are doing something useful. Something that looks right but does not actually change anything but sure looks like they are doing the right thing......  Another crazy thing happened yesterday, which kind of ties into this. BC is decriminalizing small amounts of hard drugs, Opioids, cocaine, meth, MDMA. Fucking really? WAY more people have died of drug ODs than gun crimes across Canada! Honestly I don't know what to say to that. Something that has caused more death and destruction is becoming "decriminalized". Remember thats not "legal" just you can have some and not get in shit. So ya this could become a long winded rant as well but to me at least we are going the wrong way making more deadly things "decriminalized" that have caused a lot more crime and taking away something that is actually responsibly looked after. 

Long and short it is a gun grab. Chances are if you support it you are clueless about firearms in Canada. Remember back in the day when you could have a couple rifles across the back window of your truck and nothing happened? Maybe we need to look at society a lot more and why shit has gotten so bad....

I had a new closing thought, I am not even sure why people are so scared of an AR15. (other than it is scary looking) The worst mass murders on American soil (or Canadian) were committed by guys with box cutters flying planes into buildings. Not a gun in sight. On top of that, I have been listening to a lot of true crime pods for a year now. Running theme, crazies love them some knives, or strangling equipment. What I am getting at IS if someone wants someone dead they will get it done. I got mad at that clown Nora Loreto for a comment similar to this but maybe it was the victims that make this shooting so scary? (I know this is an argument against what I have been saying, but I doubt all these were legally purchased guns) How many shootings are there every single day in the states? No one cares about that. You dont see grandpa Joe or Captain Cool socks looking into gun reform then. 

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo