Skip to main content

Kyle Rittenhouse

This one is a VERY political post, if your not a fan of my politics maybe just close it.... As of this writing there has not been an announcement by the jury 


Kyle Rittenhouse took 2 lives, for that he should face some sort of punishment. If you want my opinion I don't really care that he did BUT if we want a society run with laws and order yes sadly he should be punished. Now I don't think by any means it should be a murder 1 charge. You always hear these sob stories about how society failed someone, Kyle was failed by society. First off, if you look up Kenosha and what happened Wikipedia calls it "Unrest" It WASN'T fucking unrest there is over $50 million dollars in damage. It was arson and riots. Unrest is protesters with signs at the legislature grounds here, chanting or whatever they do. Hell unrest could be the blockades of pipelines. $50 million in damage is not fucking unrest, it is disgusting that mainstream media is painting it down. Call a spade a spade it was a fucking crime spree. 

I say Kyle was failed because he shouldn't have been there. He was in cadet academy and supported blue lives matter. (Which they do. All lives matter) Society failed and broke down to the point a teenage boy went to try and help maintain order. There is a ton of coverage saying he went there to kill that night! Wrong there is footage of him with a med kit trying to help people. IN fact his first "Victim" he tried to avoid, in fact he tried to run away. Rosenbaum threated to kill him and threw things at him. Kyle tried to avoid it then someone jumped on him and someone else was shooting into the air. At this point I feel Kyle has every right to shoot, he could legitimately feel his life was in danger.

Why did he bring a gun? He must have planned to kill. Umm that's a dumb question. You are going into a city in flames, into a giant crime spree to help. You are literally walking into the lions den, would you not want something to protect yourself? Again the boy was there to try and help, he was in legitimate danger from criminals so why wouldn't he bring a gun?

So then Kyle runs. No shit, you just shot and killed a man and his "friends" are now chasing you. Of course your going to fucking run. Kyle is attacked and kick while down. He killed  Huber while struggling for control of his gun. Drop your "woke" self righteous ideas. Just use common sense, what happens to Kyle if he loses that gun? Do you think they are going to walk him to the police calmly? Or do you think we see some good old vigilantly justice? At this point he has the right to defend himself.

Last "victim" Grosskreutz pulled a glock on Kyle. He is being chased by a mob and someone pulls a gun, what do you think he is going to do? This clown admits he thought Kyle was an "active shooter" and he pulls a gun on him? Really? How stupid can you be, but he survived so I guess ya! not another murder charge on Kyle? 

Kyle then went to the police hands up and gave himself up. So are we going to see all the arsonists and looters do the same thing? Again I know he has to be punished for breaking laws and killing people to maintain order but this isn't cold blooded murder that the left wing nutbags and sadly mainstream media would like it to be.

Was it really the smartest thing for him to be there, no. You put an armed child into a situation like that shit will go sideways. He should not have been there but the truth is there never should have been a reason for him to be there.

Some other neat facts...

Remember the Rodney King riots? Remember seeing LA on fire? Did you know the rioters stopped short of K-town? Wanna know why? Because the community armed themselves and waited. Seems rioters do not like force being shown back

Facebook and instagram have banned Kyle Rittenhouse and even banned searches for him, designating him a mass murderer. Feel free to google how Facebook has been used to stoke racial genocide that they knew about but Kyle is a mass murderer.

I also already stated it but how can this be dumbed down to "Unrest"?

Oh on that note people are already threating if Kyle is acquitted the city will burn. Umm how is that not uttering threats or terrorism charges? You can be guarn-damn-teed if Kyles supporters said things like that on television the cops would be knocking down doors.

Un related news but the so called QAnon Shaman was give 41 months in prison I believe for the capitol whatever they are calling it. I will call it the capital unrest. I am fine with that, you do something dumb you should have to pay for it. So how many months are all the rioters and looters that had the USA up in flames last summer getting? Will they ever even see trial?

Did you at all see the clown shoes prosecutor waving a rifle around with his finger on the trigger?? I would say a CHILD holding his first gun ever is warned fingers are not on triggers until you plan to shoot. This guy is trying to convict on guns crimes when he has 0 gun knowledge?? Hell even the pictures of Kyle walking around he has proper fingers on the gun. 

You read about his "victims" and you don't see a lot of places telling any back story on them Rosenbaum for example had pending domestic abuse charges and had been sentenced on child molestation charges. Huber also convicted of domestic abuse charges. 

I had more to say but this sums it up for me. Kyle should get something, I don't even know what for killing people. It wasn't first degree murder though & as a society he should not have needed to be there. We as a whole fail him

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo