Skip to main content

Second 2008 rant...

Another random thought rant. Again I think from 2008 - 2010 era?? Again no editing

I hate line ups. Grocery stores are the worst. Old people seriously do go and buy a jug of milk just to get out and talk to someone... It isn’t an urban legend.  Young guys go and hit on the hottest cashier and sometimes they aren’t that hot. I mean I have seen guys spy a hot cashier and line up in a longer line to chat her up. I wonder if they are let down when they finally get up and notice a ring on her finger. But I do like playing a game in my head. What is their life like.  Milf or 20 something with lotsa groceries brand names and no discount card. Rich trophy wife.  Single middle age to old man with single serving meals and not much veggies but pet food, bachelor Also possible serial killer. Ditto for woman but maybe more veggies. I watched a man buy 12 4 litre jugs of milk and wondered what a person needs that much milk for.

Rules for Humanity #2
Animal lives also have immense value, not the same as a human mind you. Sorry spot but I had to choose my sister over you. Animals are more loyal than most people. Will never judge and sadly can’t speak for themselves. I will not quit eating meat and PETA you are a bunch of dumb fucks People who are cruel to animals are animals themselves...

Dear ball hockey and beer league players, you will not make the NHL. That is all. NO wait there is more, I love hockey. I love ball hockey and I play to win, I get pissed off when I lose but I will not fight about it. Mind you if for some reason you start a fight with my team I will back them up. But really once you are over 18 and not playing in an actual junior league there is no reason to get so worked up. This is when hockey gets easier and becomes a prelude to beers with friends.
Hockey parents, I am speaking from no experience here but you really shouldn’t get so worked up. It is A) Bad for your blood pressure and B) Just fucking stupid. Little Jimmy may be the biggest star on his Bantam team but keep in mind there are thousands of teams out there with thousands of Jimmy’s. I can understand being angry with a coach who doesn’t play lines fair. I can understand being pissed if your child kinda sucks and other parents talk down within ear shot. But arguing with a ref waste of your time. Teach the kids to play fair and have fun. Sure push them to play well cause making the NHL would be awesome but not highly likely....

Guy CODE
1 –Never side by side a urinals. Also no bad jokes like This must be were the dick s hang out haha. Thanks grandpa
2- Never fake tan. Tan lines are hot on women, not men. Also no thongs on men ever.
3- No sex in the city. Even if you do like it never admit it
4- No hitting women, not ever. When it comes to this it is actually the only time it is okay to let women fight your battles. Added bonus tits might pop out. Once saw a girl scrap another girl the one in skirt had no panties. Great view.
5-Never opt out of buying a round.  IF you have taken one you owe, even if it is much more than your one cost
6-Lie. You can fix anything and set anything up. Or at least give it a good shot. Once you fail call a friend who can do it but pretend they are helping you not the other way around. Wife will never know...

7- Eat meat. Don’t try and put some bad gay joke in there. Men naturally eat meat, we have for thousands of years. Like fire it is something we mastered and are good at. If you end up eating no meat I guess you can still be a guy but I personally will never trust you.

Lululemon pants or TNA as they are called in the States are frigin amazing. They some how make any woman look good from behind. Most do already but some I dunno.  This is a problem cause jailbait can buy them. I work 10 blocks from a high school, at lunch I go buy coffee and feel like a dirty old man. Like thongs Lululemons should be sold only to adults. Sadly, TNA does not sprout at 18. They could be sold with beer and smokes.

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo