Skip to main content

Liberal Fails

 I will be up front, I hate the liberal party and I am pretty sure Justin Trudeau is literally the WORST PM Canada has ever had. I am not going to rant though strictly out of my dislike for these clowns but out of facts and how they continue to fail at every turn. Honestly I don't know how or why there are still liberal voters and JT fans.... 

So recently I finished Indian in the Cabinet by Jody Wilson Raybold. Loved it. Not just cause it shows how sleazy the libs are but it is a great look at Canadian politics overall. First the party system, first past the post is screwed. Has been for years and EVERY party knows it. It seems like every party says they want to fix it until it gets them in power and holds them there. Without a doubt Jody does a great job of showing governing in Canada is not about governing but getting in power and staying there. Towing the party line. I won't say that is a Liberal problem, that would be any party in power, first and foremost that should be corrected. Thats a whole different blog for a whole different day though. However she does expose that JT starts off all happy, virtue signaling and saying he is for change. Then she exposes how he clearly is not. Well she doesn't, he does through his actions. Sure one might say its an echo chamber, confirmation bias that it is saying what I want to hear. Possibly it is, but if its true then it doesn't matter. Just like most politicians JT is old white money, sure he can say he is not. That he is forward and all that but at the end of the day Jody exposes he is not.

My blog though isn't based around that but the current stupidity the Libs have going with the EA inquiry and the gun grab. Let's start with guns. I can't be the only one who remembers a couple decades ago when people drove around with a gun rack in the back window of their truck & there was LESS gun crime. That in itself tells me guns aren't the issue. People used to just let them chill in trucks, the problem is with people and society. Again I won't blame music or video games or anything like that, though I do believe they contribute. I am not for banning them or anything like that, I am for parenting. Sure gangster rap glorifies guns, GTA video games even more so and white suburban kids all of a sudden think they are bad ass. They may go out get a gun and do something stupid. Know what stops that, parenting! Teaching right and wrong. I grew up around firearms, I know a ton of people who listen to rap, play video games, own guns and have never committed a crime. Those that are doing this shit have bigger issues than guns. What I am getting at is MOST of these crimes and mass shootings are not done with legal guns. They are done with illegal weapons and by mentally ill people. a gun grab is a Band-Aid, that JT and the libs are doing to look good. Fucking virtue signaling. I honestly get it, no one really needs a handgun. You can't hunt with it. It is good for one thing, harming people. However I do believe people have a right to defend themselves & I would have zero issues pulling a gun on a home invader, a break & enter or any bad person wising me harm. Do I want to hurt someone, no but damn straight I will defend my family. Anyways again, legal gun owners are not the issue. We have some of the strictest gun laws around. The fact is they work... So fuck it lets go to illegal guns. People are saying "oh they can be stolen and used so people shouldn't have them" That pandoras box was open years ago. You can't go back and take everyone's guns away. Really this would only work if we never had guns and guess what we have for a LONG LONG time. On top of that have you seen our neighbor to the south?? They are a bit gun crazy 393,000,000 KNOWN firearms. A few months back a pervert smuggled a living human girl from Edmonton to Oregon. If you can get a human across, how hard is it to get a small hidable weapon? Sure libs say stronger border control on guns but damn I am sure they will still flood up here. I have told the story a few times on my blog but literally one night after being involved in a bar altercation someone offered to sell me a sawed-off shotgun. Do you think that was a legal gun? No, do you think it will be turned in? No, the problem has never been with legal guns which the libs are going after. I predict in 2027 when we look back, we will see a steady rise in gun crime. I was listening to a rather good podcast the other day on gangs in Edmonton particularly. Honestly it is just like the final scene in Batman Begins when Gordon tells Bats that because of him criminals are escalating. That a man painted up like a clown is terrorizing Gotham. Roughly 30 - 40 years ago "gangs" in Edmonton were the typical "greasers" that you see in movies. Guys who would get in brawls maybe use bats, chains OCCASIONALLY a knife but it wasn't about murder. As crime changed so did weapons. The late 80, 90s and into the early 2000s knives became more and more prevalent. Of course if your rivals have knives, you need knives. Well since 2011 it has been guns. The baddest mofos in town have the guns. All this rambling is getting at these gangs are not going to stores and buying guns. This new gun grab will not curb or slow any of that. Only the criminal justice system can stop that, so why is that not what the libs are looking at. No they look at a Band-Aid. I will close out with again I am not stupid there can be legit guns that are an issue. Look at the Mayerthorpe tragedy. (Again this could / should have been dealt with by the justice system before it happened.) The flip side of that is look at the James Smith Cree Nation tragedy. If bad people want to hurt people, they do not need guns......

My second be is the Emergencies Act inquiry. The simple fact is that this act NEVER should have been used. JT had weeks to come down and talk to the Canadians he is supposed to lead but failed to do so. A year before however he took a fucking knee over a murder in a foreign nation. Thats not leadership. The absolute bottom line is had he even talked to them MAYBE something could have been done. These Canadian asked over and over for that but he didn't. The only thing he wanted to do was invoke The War Measures Act. He wants to be a dictator and flex his muscle. Now I know it is the Emergencies Act. I just enjoy calling it the War Measures act online cause liberals lose their minds. If your honest it is the same just a less scary name.... Funny thing only 2 leaders have had to use it in non-war time and they happen to be father and son. So first of all right there, it never should have been invoked. Had JT just done his fucking job we wouldn't be having this rant. NEXT is what was the "convoy"? If you turned on the news during it, it was radical terrorism. If you went to people there and videos they had, it was bbqs, bouncy castles and hot tubs. I have said it before and I will say it again, yes there was bad people there. Anyone willing to fly the Nazi flag probably isn't nice. HOWEVER I supported the convoy and am not a Nazi. In ever group there is bad eggs. That does not mean the whole group is bad. No doubt the people threatening violence should have been arrested and dealt with. Without the convoy they should be dealt with. There is no place in Canadian politics for that shit, it erodes the whole democratic system and free society. One more time for the people in the back though, not everyone is a Nazi who supported this. To say that is to say all Antifa is terrorists or BLM are all looters. That simply is not true and even if the media & the EA inquiry says the convoy was all radicals it isn't true. Can't stress this enough had JT just come down from the castle a lot could have been done. (I sometimes wonder if in his mind he thinks he is like JFK and believes people call his "reign" Camelot) My point is the whole thing could have been dealt with by the PM and liberal party but nah.... Also I want to talk about the online "libs" I have seen nothing but whining about the illegal occupation of Ottawa. Its pretty straight forward. We are SUPPOSED to be allowed to gather. Its a right, so nothing was illegal. Occupation? I hate to say this BUT if that is what you think an occupation is NEVER leave Canada. Russia in the Ukraine is an occupation, not seeing a lot of bouncy castles there. Then you have lib supporters saying "no big deal right at the beginning of the act it says the act doesn't infringe on civil rights and liberties". They are stuck on the line "Would be subject to the charter...." YES of course it is, in the execution of the act! It is stating when enacted the police can't just come out and give beat downs. Basically in this example we have the right to gather and protest. The act specifically gives them the ability to disperse gatherings. So technically it is violating "temporarily" the charter but the opening statement means they have to do it legally. So again to the liberals and liberal supporters who say oh well no rights were violated, yes they were. Don't quote the charter if you don't know it. What was kind of nice out of this was to see how weak the libs actually are. JT had to go to the NDP and ask for support OR he would not have been able to enact EA. I get it, why Jagmeet said yes. He had a goal to deliver something he promised his supporters & it NEVER would have happened, so he leveraged his support like a "good" politician. All I can say is I hope NDP voters remember this next election. You didn't vote for the libs but Jagmeet threw your support to them. Plus he looks like a clown spending all day in house and online attacking JT but still voting with him. Honestly, I don't know if it will work, I mean he did get what the party promised so maybe he will keep support, but he did sell you all out maybe it's the end of him. My whole point is there shouldn't be an EA inquiry. JT had ample time to come down, meet with Canadians and try and fix things. He didn't he let it go on and on. Knowing at some point they would have to do something to end it, likely an act giving the wanna be dictator powers..... The simple fact it there shouldn't be an inquiry, it never should have been used. Honestly it is embarrassing to Canada that some truckers "forced" Big Trudy to use the War Measures Act. Sorry I said no name calling....

Lastly a small carbon tax rant. I said two complaints but I got more. Tax is SUPPOSED to do 1 of 2 things. Either A) raise money for the government or B) Be a deterrent to stop people from doing something harmful. It has been stated OVER and OVER this is a B Tax. This is useless. Google Canadas carbon foot print vs the rest of the world. YES admittedly compared to nations that are not as wealthy as us we do have a big foot print. HOWEVER compared to say the States or China we are nothing. If we stopped all pollution, ALL not just cut down but ALL and they stay as they are it won't matter. We aren't even a drop in the bucket. Not saying we shouldn't do something BUT a tax on everyday Canadian isn't the answer. So right there it is flawed, they claim it is a deterrent tax but really it is a cash grab. It is supposed to be promoting people to be greener. It isn't. I still have to heat my house. I still drive a fucking lot for work and will never get the $$ back in the shitty little rebate that I spent. Few other things to keep in mind, it is to push us to EV vehicles'? Not a lot of people can afford a $100,000 truck. I do pretty good and I sure as hell can't afford it. So pushing us to that is useless. I am not gonna put on my tinfoil hat but doing that really is just taking away peoples ability to drive. Say I could afford it. From what I am reading you can get 400 miles out of a charge. 643 KM. Not bad, however at least once a year I have to drive 713KM in the AM. Leave my house by 6 am hope to be at my destination by noonish. How do I do that if my truck cant make it? On top of that all this advertised mileage and stuff is at peek conditions. In northern Alberta when is it EVER peak conditions?? Maybe a couple months in summer, sure AF not during the winter. Here is my thought process, if you want to do a tax. Do a fucking tax. Don't tell us it is to save the planet, when it is only making peoples lives harder. Don't turn around and rebate some, either make it less or just don't fucking take it. How much bureaucracy goes into giving out rebates? I am guessing thousands of man hours wasted. I guess yes, maybe for people in very urban areas the rebate is nice but seems like the Libs forgot not everyone lives in Vancouver or Toronto. I guess the whole thing is stop lying. Stop saying this is to make a better world, it won't. Its not and all it really is doing is costing more for people who don't live in major centres. If the government meaning ANY party wants to actually do something. Do useful rebates. Help out with solar, better insulation, make more efficient heating systems BUT make them workable Canada wide. Sure for example heat pumps are great in the lower mainland but they are not ideal in say northern BC. If the government wants a greener plan it NEEDS actual though not just taxes and half baked rebates. 

I said I wasn't getting into mud slinging but just typing about this idiot has my blood boiling.... I have to ask honestly why he still has so many fan boys (and girls) Yes the Liberal party has gone out of its way to paint him as a "woke" progressive leader. He's not, he is old white money same as Harper, same as whoever is next. SNC lavalin showed that. Various ethics investigations have shown that, enacting the war measures act against Canadians has shown that. His treatment of various female MPs that didn't fall in line have shown that. The man is a clown, he isn't some woke progressive charming prince like the party wants to paint him. The fanboys are just as bad as hardcore Cons. Voting for him not because he is actually good but because never Cons is all they can say. Justin is the most divisive and worse leader Canada has ever had. I am not a fan of Notley, I don't think the NDP has a workable plan but I believe they actually care about people and for as annoying as they are (This is painful to admit she is good at anything) Notley is a much better leader than Castreau....


Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo