Skip to main content

World Gone Mad

It is painful for me to see more and more this country of ours divided. I don't know how it got this way, well I do have an unpopular theory. Wanna hear it? I assume since your reading this you do.....

We the majority were assholes. For years minorities were treated like shit. Lets just refer to most of us a old white men. We didn't like "queers", we didn't like different skin colours, we really didn't like other religions. Hell we even held women down, now don't get me wrong women many of you were just like old white men happy to see other minorities held down. And let's say this went on for a long time! Not a few years but a few centuries. People get angry, people start to resent us. Then comes the 60s, the 70s and the 90s! Social justice becomes a thing. And it is a good thing. All people should be equal. But it becomes give an inch, take a mile. NO meeting in the middle. It isn't enough to be equal, it needs shown just how EQUAL you are. No longer will a pride day / parade do. It needs to be a week or a month event. NO longer should a family be shown as a mom and a dad no it should be shown as everything. Hell kids shouldn't even be spanked anymore as that is cruel and abusive. Not all lives matter Black lives Matter, I have been told to say all is wrong. The normal is no longer good enough, everything needs changed! I don't agree with that. There should be limits and bounds. Everyone should be equal but people shouldn't be force fed others beliefs. Somehow though that became the only way to make the world "good" enough. Well for awhile the majority was okay giving some. Then it became too much. All those old white people started to get mad too. They felt now they were being stripped of rights and that after generations of being the "backbone" of society they were being short changed. Enter the Don. Now I don't blame him, what I do feel is he simply put a face on what was already there. He emboldened the embittered. Hate was always they he just made it brave.

Lets start with one side. I blogged about a local rabble rouser. Filming the police working a few months back I think I posted it. Welp another twitter thread made me mental. I guess now journalists are bad. A local man was murdered. They reported he had a long an violent criminal history. This made the rabble rouser angry. It wasn't fair. In fact they only did it because he was black. Incorrect! They did it because it was true. None of those claims were false. Here is the thing it would be a legit issue if none of the claims were true but if they are true it is simply reporting. A white person with a record will be reported as such too. But some people aren't happy unless they are playing chicken little. Some people want to try and get everyone fired up over fires that aren't there.

Speaking of which, Faith Goldy! A Rebel alumni loves chicken little reporting. Remember a few weeks back when an "incel" mowed down people in T.O and she had to run to the street to find the terrorist? Ya, good job...So I dunno if you watched but what a week or two ago she went to Quebec to do some "reporting" What she did was run into a group of Antifa thugs and shit went down hill fast. They spit on her, threatened her. Slapped her camera phone away. At this point I do feel bad for Faith. Before I continue I want to say she is dumb as shit for doing this. She is putting herself in danger on purpose to drum up sympathy. Look at how awful these people are....

In this case it worked. Antifa are a bunch of stupid thugs. They showed their true colours. The colours of fascist. Antifa wont accept any other view point, their goal is to silence anyone they disagree with. UMM that is exactly what the fascist brown shirts did in the the 30s, but no your against Nazism.... I can't handle these guys, they literally are thugs, cowards and criminals. More than anyone it appears they have the goal to divide us.

It pains me to say this but I don't want Rebel Media silenced. We need opposing views, even nutty ones. And when people in the media are silenced it is a slippery slope.

Back to my dear friend Faith Goldy. It has been a few weeks now but I am sure we all remember the van incident in Toronto. An "incel" took a van and mowed down a bunch of innocent people. I only mention Faith because it fits the whole theme of this rant. She actually went down looking / hoping to find a terrorist. WHO DOES THAT?!?! I called Antifa a bunch of clowns but this act by her puts her in the clown shoes category for sure! But that isn't the point I was after, what the fuck is an incel! Seriously! I am not a big strapping young man. I don't think I am overly handsome. Ya I can talk a good game but that is about it. I moved to Edmonton at 19, it might have been a year I went without getting laid. Did I get all sad? (Does masturbating and crying in the shower count?) Did I blame other men and women, no! So what the fuck guys?? This is seriously a thing? Don't blame others cause you are Raj from big bang. I thought I could string together a few coherent thoughts on this movement but I can't. To me with all that is wrong and crazy in this world and now we have to watch out for men angry they have a hard time with women!! WTF YO!

Last is Roseanne. I won't lie I laughed my ass off when she got fired. Couldn't happen to a nicer woman. Start from the start, she is protected by free speech. That's why she can tweet her hate. The flip side of that is ABC can also fire her as is their right. Will I admit it is pretty far considering what some other people say and do. A bit. Can she hide behind comedy, no. Seth Myers almost daily makes fun of Trump and the White House, does he resort to simple name calling no. His writers for the most part find witty things to say. I am unsure if because she was given a phone call about her show by Trump that she thought she was untouchable or what. Do I feel bad about the other actors, ya. Not of them went out of their way to say stupid shit and get the show cancelled. It is just sad for them they hitched the wagon to a lame horse.


Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo