Skip to main content

The Fall of Alberta

 This is a pure anger blog, so i pre apologize for errors as I am not editing. 

Alberta is falling further and further into shit. Old Mr Kenney said we would never see Vaccine passports. Fuck was he careful to not use that term last night as he introduced vaccine passports. Before I even get in to how angry that make sme let me chat about the 2 clowns at the for front of this all

Jason Kenney OR less sexy Randy from Trailer Park Boys as you may know him. I will say in all my life I have voted Conservative at every level of government. UCP was the first time EVER I didn't. Not because I wasn't still a con but because I didn't like or trust him. To this day he really hasn't done anything to change my mind. Let me be blunt. His handling of the pandemic IMO wasn't bad. Up until open for business July 1st. Even that I am not critiquing. It was / is time to get back to work! (As a side note CERB proves a UBI would be a terrible idea. People are refusing to go back to work cause the government is handing them free money. All these asshats arguing we should do that always clearly are not paying attention to it makes people not want to work. In no way does this make society or the economy better) Anyways JK says lets get going. GREAT! About fucking time! He made some fatal errors after that. Even as cases drop there should still be tracing. The fact is yes everything is looking good but lets not pretend it has vanished.... THEN we stop doing updates, again that is fine we don't need daily info BUT we should maybe have weekly, bi monthly or something. IF only to keep the critics quiet but we cancel that to. Then JK just vanishes??? Where TF has he been for the last what month or more?? GUess what dipshit, your the leader and people should be seeing you! I am not complaining they didn't put restrictions back in sooner or anything like that but your the public face YOU SHOULD BE SEEN. Buddy absolutely failed the last month after having what I thought was a fairly good run of this pandemic.

Ratchet Nutley. In general I cannot think of a politician I hate more than her except Justin Trudeau but hopefully he is gone soon! She is literally the bitter ex of Alberta, stalking us and not going away. Let me be clear you dried up old looking hag. The NDP did not win the government because people actually wanted you. You won because Alberta was finally tired of Cons entitlement. Had Albertans wanted you, you would still be in power. Since being booted they have crept in the shadows. NOT doing anything useful. In fact during this pandemic all they have done is scream what a bad job JK has been doing. If it were up to the NDP you would be masked forever and not able to go back to work. The more broken people are the better it is for her, then you have to ask for help. Become a welfare state for everyones good..... Let me be 100% clear on the vaccine passport. More rightwing cons are against it than leftwing commies. So of course Ratshit is pushing for a passport. It literally creates a two tier system. SO FAR I have friends who cannot play sports anymore because of this. I know companies that now are expected to pay for guys to be tested even with shots. The thing is this is maybe the most divise thing in our hstory. I have friends, good friends who literally think ech other is stupid because of their stance on this issue. You want the truth, that plays great into Ratchets plan. They won last time cause Albertans were not united, here we go again

As of this writing here are some stats.... There are 277,558 cases of Covid in Alberta so far. 255,834 have recovered and there are 19,201 active cases. So in our province on 4.4 million that means there is 0.4% of the population infected. NOT EVEN A SINGLE %. But now we are discriminating against people who don't for whatever reason want a vaccine? I dont know all the reasons, some are religous, some are lazy, some just don't trust it. Let me be blunt, I am not sure I trust it..... Sure science has come a long way and maybe they whipped up a shot that fast, why then is it not approved? On top of that why can't the pharma companies be held liable? Oh and the current government says if there is any side effects down the road you will be compensated..... None of that gives me hope in this shot. The simple fact is if people can't put there money where their mouth is why should you trust them??? I don't buy the first gen of a video game system as there is bugs to work out but you want me to put something like that in my body???? Then you see all these people, oh its science and people who don't want it are just dumb. Again less than a % have it, thats also sciene. if you really want to get to cold hard numbers (Which is science) 2523 people have passed from it. Any death is sad, I get that but we are just dealing in science now so there is no emotion. That is 0.9% of the people who have had covid have died. AGAIN that isn't even a % and I went off only people who have had it. In reality in Alberta 0.05% of people die of covid. BUT we are willing to divide our province because of that. There thats science for everyone touting it as proof toward the vaccine agenda. WE on whole are giving up our right to chose or discriminating on our fellow Albertans because of less than 1%. Almost any other thing less than a single % would be ignored but here we are....... Thats the pure science in all this.

I need to state a fact. I have had both shots. I am not an antivaxxer. I do support those who don't want the shot. Originally I got it because I figured we would need it to leave Canada and see the world. Now as we set up a discrimanitory system I will legit need it to work. I won't be able to take out clients without it. I support peoples right to chose, which I thought was the basis of our freedom and democracy

The other thing is this program is a band aid. Doubble vaxxed you can still carry the virus and pass it on. I will admit it cuts down the chances. I have heard you have about a 13% chance of that happening. Is that a big chance, not really. However 13% compared to the less than a single 1% infect? I guess then 13% looks really big compared to who actually has it. If it works so well, why are we needing a third shot? Possibly more after that? Sure thats me on the conspiracy bandwagon but can I get a legit answer to that? Or is it, it really isn't ready and we are working on improving it? That would be scary a non complete injection into your body..... If masking which citiods like mayor Iveson promote so much works then why do we need shots? Or vice versa if this shot is doing so good then why as a double doser should I mask?? The whole issue I think some people have is there is no logic in any of this. I get it is a first for most of us. It has been over 100 years since the last pandemic but any sort of leadership that made sense would probably put a lot of peoples minds at ease & maybe get people to get the shot. 

The long and short of this all which I am sure you understand is I don't think this program is at all good or that in reality it will work. JK who started off strong has failed as a leader in the past month. Ratshit hag has done nothing but scream and promote fear. The media IMO is worse than the virus. First depending on where you go this is a deadly pandemic OR you can see other media with legit doctors saying this is all blown out of proportion (However mainstream media doesn't say that. They want you scared) Dividing us as a people is terrible. Most of the worst things in history started that way. These "passports" are a legal way of undermining our Canadian Charter of rights. Section 2 gives of peaceful assembly. Now certain people are not able to assemble. Section 15 says we are all equal under the law, now except for those who don't have a vaccine. That fact is these passports are flat out wrong. They are "For the greater good" where have I heard that phrase before?? I am disgusted by this... If you didnt catch that

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo