Skip to main content

Small rant

 This is literally a raw and rough blog. I am typing and posting without editing and such, I won't be posting much I doubt for the next couple months but I wanted to get this out. I am taking some schooling and I actually want to do good. See I saw my GPA for when I tried college in 2001 and 2002 and it was bad. Like embarrassingly so. If I had a kid that got those marks I would say "I am not not just disappointed" Which we all know is way worse.... So if I don't post for a bit I am not dead just working at something important to me. I have to put a couple updates in here, the world is going mad....

I just had to get this attempted coup in the US off my chest. This is terrorism. There is no other word and they should be dealt with just like that. Honestly Trump should be tried for inciting it. I read that Trump is actually secretly fighting a war against a Pedo sex ring made of American Elite. That's why these nuts follow him because he is the actual good guy in the world. Let's be honest, if this ring existed Donny would be giving out handys when you joined. He is kinda rape-y and a bit pedo himself. Saying that I don't see Joe Biden as any better but I will get to that.... My flipside beef with this is people using false equivalencies now. I get it, Devin Dreeshen is a douche. He sported a MAGA hat guess what, a TON of Albertans supported Trump and enough Americans did that he won the White House. That does not mean any of these people support what happened. Honestly I think him winning again would have been better for Canada than Biden will be that doesn't mean I support a coup! So just stop mmmkay? Saying that is the same as me saying Oh you support BLM so you must support all the rioting and looting and cities burning. NO that isn't true and it sounds just as dumb as saying you support Trump so you support this shit. I am going to say that if you were silent about the riots though you have no ground to comment on this. They were both acts of terror. Peaceful protests are one thing, taking it to the extreme is another and the fact is most people aren't doing that. Lets not paint everyone from every group with the same brush as the worst in their group. Gonna end this part with my parting thoughts on Biden and the Democrats. I said it before and am surprised how fast it happened. Actions would happen under the new government that will restrict freedoms and silence critics. Not that his tweets were ever very smart but banning Trump from all social media is a sign of this. Second is the Parler app. There is as many nut jobs on the other major platforms like Facebook or Twitter posting things as bad or WORSE but you don't see those apps going down. It is because of the base support this app is doomed. This wokeness will chip away at all freedom until people find themselves living under a dictatorship. Things will be proposed as Social Justice and people will get behind it, because its the "right" thing to do. You can call me a conspiracy nut right now and I will live with that. In 4 years though I will look back at this entry and see if I was right. Hell if I am wrong in 4 years I will post an apology to Biden and Co.  Not too long ago at all we had a lot of high profile Dems saying take this to the streets, it did and they sure did not like it. Also what happened to the Defund the Police? I didn't see any of that when it was the far right acting out. In fact it really seemed like you wanted the police......I don't support the Proud Boys. You want to outlaw them, call them terrorists it won't bother me in the least. Doing so though you need to do the same with Antifa and BLM. (Much more so Antifa) but these groups have contributed to just as much chaos and terror in the streets as the Proud Boys. This is because of action they took in the States? Okay thats fine but do it across the board to the other groups that have done the SAME things. 

On to the Coward of the Cottage. I hate Trudeau. I don't say that often, I dislike a ton but utter contempt and hate I don't often have. Remember Easter when he told us all to stay home don't see family but he was dumb enough to do exactly what he told us not to and posted it on social media?? Ya what a douche. This rant is inspired by him and saying first people who travelled can't get benefits and thinks somehow he can deny Canadians returning to Canada? Fuck you, you wanna be dictator. Just because your dad was in Cuba doesn't mean you can here. Your a joke, you pushed through a gun act that you were clueless about earlier this year on the back of a tragedy that wouldn't have been stopped at all by your stupid act. I love how "WOKE" people keep supporting him as he literally is chipping away at Canada. The second part of this is the UCP and travel. WHat a joke. Am I angry, disappointed that I had probably the tamest, loneliest Christmas ever while the government that made this happen went on trips?! Hell ya. HOnestly what a damn joke, sadly there isn't an option to vote for any other parties here. I won't vote NDP seeing how poorly I feel they have acted during 2020. I had hoped for Alberta party but they seem to have no steam left. I have never voted UCP yet but this act sealed that I never will. Going to end though on a note abou tthe media an this scandal. Give it a rest. Yes people were angry, people are angry but this is all you ran. THat and how many people died from Covid. When Justin "WOKE BOY" was caught in Blackface it was swept under the rug. Oh he's sorry and that was that. This has been headline news for a week now? Getting as much attention as the attempted coup in the States? I try not to believe too much in media bias but this pretty well proves it. I fear for the future of our nation. The would be dictator / coward of the cottage wants to deny Canadian entry into Canada. This is illegal, it is in our Charter of Rights and Freedoms we must be allowed in. I posted so online and of course was quickly flooded with replies. One claiming to be a teacher who had just read this and it wasn't true and he was teaching students about it. So I posted the charter for him and no response. Its one thing to post shit online but to brag about  teaching inaccurate facts to kids is a whole new level of WTF. Then a flood of people saying this is good. The Charter is what separates us from dictatorships. It is scary to see how quickly people are willing to give up rights over a flu that has a 99% recovery rate. Media fear has actually made it so people are willing, hell even happy to give up rights quicker than any army could ever make happen. 

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo