Skip to main content

Ezekiel Stephan

 I have to start this with my take on the world. Call me selfish, an asshole, whatever you want but I think masks are a joke! I think this pandemic is a gong show. Imagine a virus so deadly you need to be tested just to see if you have it. So deadly there is over a 99% recovery rate. You actually have a better chance of recovering from it than a condom does to stop a baby. As of this writing 3026 people in Alberta have covid. We have a population of 4,371,000 That means there is currently 0.00069% of the population infect. HOW with any common sense can you be frightened by this? Now that I have said that I will put the other part. IF you are elderly, immunosuppressed or something I understand your worries. Not even being cruel but yes maybe you should stay isolated. I get it sucks, I am going mental with our "isolation" this year and I don't have it too bad. However for your own health I would say it is probably best to stay safe. If tomorrow someone came out and said there was a vaccine, I might not go for. Even if they said I could travel with it. I might not take it, something about the first round of shots scares me. However within a couple years when we have had  a chance to see what effects might be I would get it. If I ever have children damn straight they will be getting vaccinated. Ya know so they don't get illnesses that are preventable! I am assuming I would love my children and want them to be healthy, how is this hard for some people????

I had heard of David and Collet Stephan before, I wrote them off as some tragic anti vax clowns. I didn't hear the whole story until recently. NOW disclaimer it is from a true crime podcast but I believe it has been well researched and a lot of it is public record, so I will run with it. Anyways it turns out they aren't just your average antivax losers BUT IMO flat out murderers. They were originally found guilty and sentenced WAY TOO lightly. To me there is no providing the necessaries of life. You had a child, you are obligated to provide everything that child needs to live. Or give it up, if you know you can't. I am not saying they need steak every day. KD will do, but they need something. They need water, education and more than anything HEALTH. I can't make people Vaxx. I wish I could, HOWEVER I will say if parents choose not to that should be their right. I mean they should know they are endangering their child's life, maybe others around their child and if they have a soul you would think they would do it. I just don't think the government should have the power to make you inject people if they don't want it. Even if I feel it's the right thing to do, we still have rights... So whatever the Stephans were in their rights to not immunize a child. IF you go that route though you have WAY more responsibility. You should know your child is weaker than most of the ones around it. Not providing the necessaries of life should be a conviction if all you did was not vax, these clowns were way worse.

The FACTS are Ezekiel was sick for awhile before the ambulance fiasco. A child so STIFF he won't go into a carseat? Clearly something is wrong and that child should be taken to the hospital! This is where it crosses from providing to manslaughter. I dunno who might be from Alberta reading this but do you remember the early 2000s meningitis scare? I moved to Edmonton to go to college and it was all over to get your shot. A two second google search and it comes up.... 12 years before these loser murdered their child, people with common sense were acting on it. The kicker is they figured from "google searches" he might have it. BUT THEY DIDN'T ACT. Bet a doctor could have figured it out better than google. They had a nurse friend look at him and say he was okay. She claims she told them to get him to the hospital at least to be checked. I believe her, if she is any kind of nurse that is what she would have done. But this gets into a he said, she said.....

So then you have 911 and ambulance fiasco. PART of this does fall on AHS. Ambulances should be well stocked and you would think the closest one should have been sent. So I give the Stephans that but that didn't kill Ezekiel. He never should have had to be in there. Had he been taken to the hospital in any sort of a timely manner, this issue wouldn't have come up. Yes you can blame AHS and that issue really needs looked at and rectified but let's not push blame onto people who should not have even had to be there. If a child who can't tell you what is wrong is showing signs of a possible fatal illness, you don't just up nutritional supplements and hope for the best! That's about as useful as thought and prayers on Facebook. Asking grandpa Stephan for advise as well, wtf?? He is a doctor? No he is a snake oil salesman. Right now anyone reading this should stop shopping anywhere TrueHope nutritional is sold. A week ago I was ragging on the NDP for saying don't shop at places that support UCP. I think that is union bullshit but I am flat out saying TrueHope is a sham. Show these snake oil salesmen who would let their own children die, that is not cool! 

So that's my argument. They were given to light a sentence. They didn't neglect anything, they flat out ignored and refused to help a dying child. No that's not premeditated, they truthfully couldn't know the outcome (Although it seems pretty common sense they could) I don't doubt they loved him and it wasn't murder 1.  I could almost go for a murder 2 charge, it was murder IMO just not planned. However I doubt that would hold up as I said I even believe yes they loved the child and didn't wish him dead. So while I think they did commit murder I understand it might not be even second degree. However manslaughter is perfect. A homicide committed without intent. Withholding life saving practises to me is almost bang on manslaughter!! So that is what they should have gotten and then on top of that it was overturned, wtf??

Justice Terry Clackson should not be a judge. I hate when people play the race card. He played the racist card? Is that how you would say that? Saying you can't understand what a doctor is saying does not make the doctor's findings wrong. However he believed a doctor who had far less information? I am flat out calling it racism. Why else would you not believe him? Your also going to believe the one suing AHS? Out of the two one seems like they have a lot more to gain and the other just trying to provide an answer. BUT sure go with the one with an agenda. On top of that WHY oh why would you discard the original statements? I get it they were upset, they had been on edge BUT they were recent. Probably way more fresh in their minds than a well rehearsed and changed statement from years later. I mean it is only my opinion BUT again it seems crazy and biased. Should look into whether Clackson has shares in TrueHope or what. Nothing he seems to do seems to make any sense. 

So thats my quick take on the Stephans. The trials and the difference between murder and providing life. Sadly I think the appeal has been put off by a virus of all things. Again I am kinda anti mask and covid BUT knowing these clowns are the same ALMOST makes me want to change my mind. Almost. 

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo