Skip to main content

Mid Feb Rants!

Me spending $60 million.... They are drawing for $60 million tomorrow. I am sure this won't be posted by then BUT I am going to tell you how I would spend it. FIRST upgrade some things. New truck, I mean I love my lil Honda but probably a fully loaded F150. And a new car, a nice sports car. Likely a Mustang and of course the wife would need a new ride to! MAYBE just maybe a bike for the summer but we will see. So lets say $200,000 for those 4 things.... My wife wouldn't like it BUT I would want to upgrade the house. Like build my own, outside BUT close to the city. I am saying $1 mill right there. There is nothing wrong with our current house. It is nice and if I was to win say a single mill I wouldn't want to move but I am playing with money here.... So $1,200,000 gone now.. Then maybe upgrade wardrobe, and stuff inside house. I am going to go HIGH here and say $80,000 just to make it a round $2,000,000. Now before I get down to a new life, do some travel! First New York for a few days, New Orleans, L.A (Including Disney again and Universal on a nice day!)  Oh and that is staying Grand Cali hotel at Disney. Then my Europe trip add a few weeks on. Fine hotels and such..... Say $60,000 for that. No idea just numbers...... but $2,060,000 spent. Then finding a good investor. I am saying $5 mill into investments. Then $5,000,000 into chatiries. I don't mean all at once but a bunch. Like Ronald McDonald house, animal charities, hospitals. Set up scholarships. Do something good in this world. So we are sitting at what $12,060,000 spent.... Now I would be buying businesses. I want a pub and a restaraunt. I want a pop culture store SO for fun lets say those cost me 1.5 mill. We are sitting at 13,560,000 gone. Those are the fun ones. I would put more money into other businesses. Maybe not out right buy them BUT put money to work in them. In oil, trades anything that is big dollars. So say another $5 mill just round it to $19 mill gone. Now to be safe lets just round again to $20 mill to cover those dreams. Put oh say $3 mill in our bank accounts and sock $37 mill away. I mean it might not stay that way but I think I would want to keep at healthy $30 mill! Do more for charities and such but try to never dip below that. So there thats my $60 mill dream. Oh somewhere in that busniess I would want to get into publishing! Oh and media, I have said for awhile now I want to bring that shit back. REAL unbiased with no agenda media. I honestly think that is only possible with money. I don't need it to make me $$$ but to sustain....

Let's talk Wetsuweten for a minute, or at least blockades. This is literally a joke, oh and Justin Trudeau proves what a joke he is not having the leader of the official opposition in on talks. What dude you worried that the popular vote won't agree with you? JT is literally ignoring the majority of Canadas vote BUT cool whatever. I mean he was happy to step in when it was good for him cough SNC cough... But as all of Canada suffers, now he will mind his own business. I honestly don't understand how people think fucking our whole economy is a good thing. It literally shows how fucking clueless most people have become. Like the legal voted in councils have said yes but people have a problem with that? So again people have a problem with free democracy? If you have a job get back to it, if you don't go GET ONE and get the fuck out of the way! Also Greta, mind your own business. This doesn't concern you and until you actually approach nations doing much more damage I will continue to think your a joke and puppet....

My brother has his final surgeon consult tomorrow. Surgery next week. Then healing time and another one. I am not going to rant on organ donation. Just do it, thats all I can say. I am going to say it is crazy how this has changed my life. First off I would have no idea about this had he not been sick. I might be a person who wouldn't be an organ doonor. More over my attitude on the world would likely be very different. See to me not a lot matters, I don't mean that in a bad way. I just remember that there are usually people in much worse situations. People fighting for thier life. So I learned to let a lot of shit go. Now yes this is good but it also has a bit of bad to it. I think sometimes I don't take things serious enough. I have sometimes adopted a "its fine" attitude when maybe I should be more serious. PLUS it has made me much less sympathetic than I could be. I don't often feel bad when people do things I think are silly. Like I cannot understand suicide and hurting yourself. Or I should say I couldn't. I am trying to learn empathy. It also made me kinda angry at god. I mean I am not 100% who or what god is, but it did make me angry that someone could be unfairly hurt like that. Also it pushed me towards science and medicine. Like mankind helped him. All these people antivaxxers. Religous people, who pray rather than seek actual medicine, Ill never get it.... So honestly it is hard for me to say how much that has impacted me. In that $60 mill I would be putting money toward organ donation and research on that kinda stuff.

I can't even understand the SJW mindset. I was going to say liberal voters but I don't think all of them are clueless. Just some are more active at being clueless than others I guess. I got into a twitter argument a day ago. Reading some of their tweets actually made me dumber. The hypocrisy is what set me off. I guess according to some Justin didn't do anything wrong in the SNC. Or more so he did and that was fine but he should stay out of this rail blockade bullshit. As PM he shouldn't do anything when our entire national economy is under attack. Another good one is Greta. See we are to all take her as a climate genius! But when Omar Khadr was a murderer and terrorist as a teen, well he was a kid so we can ignore it. Huh? Either they are both kids and we should ignore her OR they are both aware of the world and he was a murderer. Pick one FFS. How about Stephen Harper being a racist and JT some sort of anti racist hero. Huh? Who wore blackface? Let's say maybe a kid can get away with it. But as an educated man and anti racists how can you justify that? Oh ya that was the same guy who address native concerns with the comment "Thanks for your donation" But ya Harper is the racist. Don't get me wrong, cons or right wing people have some doozys too. The whole "Oh hey it is cold and snowy. Global warming is a myth!" That one blows the mind. Look into it before you say dumb shit. And the feminism of JT is astounding. First he is accused of groping BUT she experienced it differently. When female cabinet ministers have disagreed, well they have been removed BUT he is a feminist. GAWD! Had Andy Scheer or Harper done half of what JT has done they would be all over them, however the pretty puppet gets a pass?? I get it, the CPC and the right wing has some nuts. Guys who make some liberals look sane. I am far from saying Ezra Levant or Maxime B are decent people. What I am saying is your all fucked. I just don't get how a lot of liberals can blindly bury their head in the ground and not see JT and the libs are really the same as everything they claim they aren't.

Going for my Metis card this week. I have said that since I was 16 BUT for real this time. I guess this is where I am about to be "racist" Should I actually get this card? I mean I have done NOTHING with my native heritage. But I am happy to take the perks. Hell is it even right anymore that there is perks? Why should I get a free park pass? Or free fishing? Or education? I mean aren't we all equal Canadians? Having said that I will admit I am not a righteous man, I will take advantage of it where I can. I just wonder why anyone is allowed it....

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo