Skip to main content

Strippers! (Stag / Doe)

Had a stag party Saturday, well a stag and doe. To those who don't know that is the guys and the girls partying together rather than separate stag and stagettes. During the day guys went and did "man stuff" which was rec room games. I apologize one last time to any up tight people I may have offended in drag. Actually it wasn't bad except when 3 kids came into the bathroom and I was peeing in a urinal in a miniskirt..... They were confused lol. Drink and dinner afterwards and off to Diamonds. That's the point of this short blog.

I like Diamonds, it is clean. I mean St. Petes is my old fav but it never seemed all that clean to me. Just an FYI I am an old pro at strippers. Years ago I delivered food to them nightly. That was awesome. First they are super open backstage. Like I got to see a lot of, well nice sites and generous. I always new that was a good tip coming. Then when I got a warehouse job we hit St. Petes every Thursday and Friday for 5 at 5. That was 5 dancers at once at 5 O'clock for those to young to remember.

A not so fond memory at Diamonds..... I went with my dad to an Oilers game, sometime during the decade of darkness. We took a limo to Diamonds after and I was tanked from the game. My dad offered to pay for a lap dance. I kept saying no. At some point I was put in a cab and sent home. Upon arrival my girlfriend was, upset to say the least. I couldn't walk, talk, function. So I was proud of my self for saying no all night and tried to explain what a good boyfriend I was. She slammed a door on my foot. I lost a toenail and to be honest it has never grown back proper. All because I said no to a lapdance.

I hate to say it, because I believe they all book through the same company BUT the last couple times I was at St. Petes that "talent" wasn't amazing. Diamonds has never let me down. I have never seen a woman there less than a 7. Here though is my thought. Be actually talented. You don't have to be smoking hot, just be entertaining. Do something, dance, have tricks. The chick using fire this weekend got most of my loonies! It helps she was hot but I would rather throw a few bucks to an average girl that is entertaining than any super boring super hottie!

It might not be for everyone but the music, ya it is important to me. One girl was dancing, she was average BUT the music had me up and over watching. And when I am watching what am I doing?? Tossing coins, yes there will be classics like Ride My Pony but mix it up. This chick did Seether, Yelawolf and Marilyn Manson. Find something will a good beat and shake it!

Don't be annoying or cheesy ladies. I have only had 1 lapdance in my life but trying to sell them sometimes annoys me. The girl who rubbed my arm and said I think we were meant to be here together right now. NOPE! The one that came and had a decent chat.... Yup. And please get the hint, I know its your job but NO means NO lol. Even if I was thinking about it if your pushy like a used car salesman nope.

And lapdances are crazy. See the only one I had was a couples one. This weekend. It throws a guy off when a woman is stripping in front of you with your wife but asking if your excited for your wedding... I totally get it, if your a dude by yourself. I could see threw the flimsy sheets dividing us up that they get pretty personal..... And with your wife it might also be hot BUT when she asked about our wedding, it spun my head. Don't get me wrong, it was good and I would go again but that was strange to hear come from her mouth.

Also I know I am old now. I have never seen an ID scanner like that, glad nothing bad popped up on me.

$$$$ is my last blurb. I get it, you need to make money but $300 for a couch? Come on, that's steep yo! And you spend more time up watching dancers than sitting there. I get it, sort of it is prestige or something but Ill take a hard pass. Call me cheap but tossing 5-10 bucks a girl. Paying 15 bucks each time for 2 drinks, I can't afford it lol.

BUT all in all I gotta say I like it. Diamonds is pretty much my fav strip joint now. Gotta say thanks Saturday was a great night!

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

Edmonton / Highway of Tears

This was going to be a small paragraph in a bigger random blog but it grew really fast and the fact is I thought it was rather interesting so it will be post of its own. I decided to add some of these womens names. I once heard a pod about Jack the Rippers victims, that humanized them. I think thats what should be done, why glorify freak shows and forget about the people who suffered because of them. Also I added a bit more as I was just going to, just quickly mention Edmonton but I think it is bigger than that. Also still cannot find a legit decent looking charity to donate to for MMIWG.... Msg me if you know one! IS there a serial killer in Edmonton? Or was there one active? On another long drive home I came across podcasts on EPS, which led to pods on what they called the Edmonton - Leduc murders. Which if you have been around Edmonton for awhile I know you have heard of. I just was unaware of the amount and length of time this had been going on. First thing though not all these mur

Alberta Politics Pre 2019 election

Ahh that lovely time every few years when we see the worst in all people is upon us! That's right elections are coming! The brutal truth is both federally and provincially we are going to see shit get nasty. From both sides, let's not pretend anyone is innocent. This is all I am going to say on politics for awhile, at least until elections OR if something crazy happens. I really need to concentrate on actual writing. Not twitter bickering with people. So here is it my thoughts on the current federal and provincial politics. (Breaking this into 2 parts. This one is going to be just media and Alberta) First let's start with the sideliners. The media and the peanut gallery. Rebel Media OR Chicken little media. Whichever you want to call them is fine by me. It has been years now I was blocked for using common sense or not drinking the Kool-aid by Ezzie and the Rebel account. I can say I never dropped into name calling or anything like that with either, but I guess not believi

Part 3 Addiction

So, I have stated first, we need the correct systems in place, and second, we need healthy citizens for a better society. One of the root problems in society, though, is addiction. A mental health problem that can lead to so much more. Family violence, crime, homelessness, job loss, and on and on. There is no cure for addiction. There is management, and there are many things we can do much better to help addicts and society. So, let's tackle this one next.  I like drinking! I like the taste of a good whiskey or red wine. Or the supposed "no taste" of good vodka. I like that little boost of confidence that tells me, hell ya, you can dance! Or the fact that, yes, after a long day, it does take an edge off. I have a ton of great memories of times when booze was around... The flip side of that is I'm not too fond of hangovers. I hate not knowing what happened the night before; I guess there is a term for this now: hangxiety. Some of my worst memories and things I hate abo